At Big Rays, The Alaskan Outfitter, we ensure good old fashion customer service by employing an outstanding team of associates, who truly “live” our brand. Our associates demonstrate a unique combination of talent, commitment and knowledge of Alaska that is shared with our customers seeking to be outfitted for work or play in in our great state.
These specialists draw from their personal experience and passion for the outdoors to inform and inspire every customer, helping to make Big Ray’s the top destination for a unique Alaskan outdoor shopping experience.
Join the most passionate and knowledgeable team in Alaska at Big Ray’s.
- On the first day of the month following 60 days the employee becomes eligible for medical/dental insurance in accordance with the ACA.
- 90 days after the date of hire the employee becomes eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday Pay
- 30% Employee Discount
- AFLAC Insurance (payroll deduction/pre-tax)
- Life Insurance (premiums paid by the company)
- After one year of service the employee becomes eligible for vacation. Vacation accrues as follows: You receive 5 days of vacation a year for 1-2 years of employment, 10 days of vacation a year for 3-6 years of employment, 15 days of vacation a year for 7-10 years of employment, 20 days of vacation a year for over 10 years of employment.
- Employees become eligible for the 401(k) retirement plan after one year of employment with at least 1,000 hours and the employee is at least 21 years of age. Classic Alaska Company will match up to 4% of your gross wage.
There are currently no job openings at this time, but we are always accepting applications.
Want to Apply?
Download our Employment Application Form from this link. Scan and email your completed form to Payroll@bigrays.com or deliver it to any Big Ray's location.