Daiwa Eliminator Spinning 5.7 : 1
The Eliminator Series of Spinning Reels range from a compact 2500 series reel holding 6-pound test to a beefy 8000 series reel that can pack on the 30-pound test. The reels are also Well Suited For Braided Line Applications. The reel body is constructed utilizing the Hardbodyz Concept. The Aluminum Frame and Sideplate combine to form a strong ridgid housing for the state of the art Digigears cut to smooth, precise standards. The attractive yet durable Anodized Finish is scratch and corrosion resistant. The Air Rotor design is 15-percent lighter yet more precisely balanced than competing reels. The stout Aluminum Spool can carry the increased pressures of braided line and houses buttery smooth, long lasting Felt Drags. Slide-in handle for easy left or right hand crank conversion. Suitable for fresh and saltwater applications. If you are looking for a high quality line of workhorse-like reels at a smart price, then you owe yourself a look at the ELIMINATOR SERIES SPINNING REELS.
• Ranges from a 2500 to an 8000 series reel
• Well suited for braided line applications
• Constructed utilizing the Hardbodyz Concept
• Aluminum Frame and Sideplate
• Digigears cut to smooth, precise standards.
• Attractive yet durable Anodized Finish
• Air Rotor design
• AluminumSpool with felt drags
• Slide-in handle
• Suitable for fresh and saltwater applications