Long known as the 'industrial' parka of the North, the Resolute® Parka is worn at both poles- by exploreres on tans-Antarctic expeditions as well as workers at high-Arctic observatories. With features like double reinforced elbows and a longer thigh-length, this parka will get you through some of the most extreme and challenging environments in the world.
• Durable polyester/cotten shell with DWR finish
• 625 fill power white duck down
• Relaxed fit, thigh-length cut
• Removable genuine coyote fur ruff
• Heavy duty two-way zipper, shoulder grab-straps, ID window on left chest and sleeve, multiple D-rings, 3M™ reflective tape across back
• 3-way adjustable tunnel hood, with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high wind conditions